Friday, May 9, 2008

Friday Night








They called me from Photo Point to come and pick up my charger that I ordered- so I took the bus into Tartu this afternoon to get it. The only difficult thing about taking the bus is on the way back to Mooste- there is no bell to ring to be let off so you just have to anticipate your stop & stand up near the front of the bus without loosing your balance. The bus driver then catches on that you would like to get off at the next stop.
When I got back to Mooste I was excited to charge up my battery & go out for my first photo shoot even if the sun had already set.
Estonian word of the day: "Vabandage" meaning Excuse me.

3 comments:

marcos said...

How did you get the previous photos?

anna marie rockwell said...

thanks to john who took pics during the soap carving class & came with me to see the new gallery site-
but now i can snap as i wish!

Manoël said...

<< fenêtre murée de briques blanches >>
very good choice for the exhibition
M