Saturday, May 24, 2008

Gearing up for the show





Late Saturday night wondering how I am going to pull it off-for my solo show opening this next Tuesday night. Today I finished covering the bottoms of my meal trays in paper pulp-, which are drying outside. I still have to cover them in all of the different packaging and wrapping of the food that I have consumed over the past month. I have almost completed the soap stanchion labyrinth- I just have to find the right cord for them. Today, I got to talk again with Marcel via skype- only this time the audio was not functioning- so my mom was on the phone talking to Marcel and at the same time I was on skype- & could write my mom back and forth- the questions that I still had for Marcel. I have this idea to project different photographs- alternating between the surroundings around Mooste and of the area, which surrounds the prison where my brother is living in Eastern Oregon. Despite being very far apart- there are still some parallels that I can draw.

No comments: